May I always forgive people and accept rejection. May I always accept the past and the mistakes I have been making. Thank you for trusting me the magic of new beginnings，thanks sa mga taong naniniwala pa sakin and salamat sa lahat nang nagawa nang Lord kapit lang at mararating din.
Thanks for making me wake up consistently na nang 8am kasi di ko akalain na maaga na ko nagigising.
Pasasalamat sa mga taong tunay na may pakialam sakin.
Yung mga they took their way to greet me pa sa New Year.
Salamat at may gift din ako galing sa Ninang ko nung End nang 2018.
For all the rough skies we’ve gone through, the hurdles enough to keep us from surviving – the countless times we tried to hold it together only to see it fall apart. They who left and never returned / the kind ones who took us in. And to the ones who failed to show us what we’re worth of, never forget the time it took for you to let go. And forgive. To the many times you’ve loved, and the many moments shared with others whom may not have cared to give acknowledgment to your value. Stay what you are, live and follow your love 🗻
1. Find a family, loving ones will do. Those who will see the good in you, stay with you for who you are. Always patient and unconditional, kind and accepting.
2. A stable income, good decent living filled with hope and meaning. Mostly, independence with morals.
3. Less expenses, more stars, dreams, beaches and long memories.
4. A heart consistent in doing good, being kind and forgiving.
5. Being around laughter and nature. More sun exposure and movement, ie. Traveling, creating, etc.
6. Taking full responsibility for my life. Letting go of what is not meant for me, smiling at past pains and present challenges.
7. Helping others who need kindness, hope and goodness. Sharing parts and pieces of me to new persons.
8. Surrounding myself to more art, humanity, productivity and humor.
9. Upholding whatever means the most in my life, setting priorities, finishing things.
10. Giving myself time, boundaries to grow and become better each day.