I may always make mistakes and consume all those iced lattes from Starbucks and some of those capitalist bullshit, but dare I say despite not having any : family, friends, a someone to lean onto, there will be many misadventures yet to happen in my life, to wishing amnesia from all moments of despair and stress and catapulting loneliness or dementia or shit like crappy days to batshit memories or crazy yellings from mother to regretting I had this thing called a second Life.
Im wishing you grow up into the woman you are destined to be. Never forget those who cheered for you! Someday, you shall and will have a decent family and some company too. Real ones. XOXO, cheerios. 💄
As 2017 comes forth, remember this-
Leave people better than you found them.
Turbulent days have ends.
Keep going. Repeat.
Why letting go is easier said than going through some reprised stages
- People cannot feel the capacity of your pain.
- Time on your part has been disarranged and mostly, running on a straight continuum.
- One can only manage to let go by forgetting.
- Memories can be replaced like water.
- Talent is often underrated. Skill has to match the present circumstances.
- Years are like a grain of sand. In the end, it is not the years in your life that count, but the life in your years.
- The stars realign your path. The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why.
- Be the best you can be each passing day.
It is never too late to be yourself over and over again, you are never too old or too young to chase your dreams or map your goals
Today I somehow had a deep realisation how things in the past always leave a mark on the boxes of our consciousness.
But that does not mean it has to stay kept
What comes ,goes and what stays,